Monday, January 11, 2010

BP4_2010011_RSS Feed

Edutopia:Quite a bit of valuable and reliable information dealing with education can be found in the site. I am certainly going to us this RSS feed to help me stay connected and up to date with the way the educational society is changing.

Education Week: This site offers not only national news in education but also international. I find it very interesting to read about the education system in other countries and their perspective on certain issue.

Skyje: This site is an excellent resource for weblogger and keeping up to date on how to manage web design. It doesn't relate to education 100% but it is a great source to provide us teachers with some professional development in the technology field.

Assorted Stuff: This site offers tutorials and blogs about technology for teaching, learning, and communicating. The blogs offer current event topics that are occurring in the technology field as well as education field all over the world. I am going to follow this site as a resource for learning more about educational technology.

Techlearning: I will follow this RSS to stay up current with educational technology and software reviews that are being used in and out of the classrooom.

2 comments:

  1. I really have to thank you for directing me to both Skyje and Assorted Stuff. I'm going to be spending some (probably far too much) time exploring the tutorials there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im glad you found them of use. I was excited when I came cross them too! Have fun exploring!

    ReplyDelete